- Elecraft K3S Transceiver, connected via a
- SG230 Antenna Coupler to a
- Long Wire at 5m.
Occasionally, I use the K2.
- Yaesu FT-8900R VHF and UHF transceiver connected to a
- Diamond X50 vertical white stick at 3m
- Elecraft KX2 for portable/SOTA operations
- Icom IC-E92D DSTAR VHF and UHF Handheld
- Alinco DJ560 VHF and UHF Handheld (now quite old and battered)
- Daiwa CN-101L SWR and power meter
- Logikey K-3 keyer
- Kent paddle key
- AOR AR 8200 scanner
- Various TNCs
- Various HF, VHF and UHF aerials waiting to go up
- Log4OM and Omni-Rig - Used to control all the radios
- FL-Digi, WSJT-X - used for digital modes
- IonoProbe - to monitor propagation reports
- VE7CC - DX Cluster client
- Logbook of the World
- GB7MBC DXCluster for spots.