This is the head page for a series of pages of information relating to my hobby as an amateur radio operator.
My main area of interest is the use of Digital Modes on HF. For this I use FLDigi, WSJT-X (and it's companion JTAlertX) and Log4OM. I'm also using a variety of methods to improve my CW back to a state where I am prepared to venture back on the air.
I am interested in mobile operation as well due to the appalling terrestrial noise around my home QTH. I also do a fair bit of construction. A while back I built an Elecraft K2. However, my main rig is now an Elecraft K3S
- LOC: IO92uf
- LAT: 52 13' 44" N LONG: 0 16' 47" W
- WAB: TL16 Cambridgeshire (Old system) TL16 England (New System)
- ITU Zone: 27
- CQ Zone: 14
My club memberships are:
I am also a member of:
- Digital Modes Club (DMC) #1657,
- European Phase Shift Keying Club (EPC) #4903,
- Feld Hell Club (FH) #1250,
- Worked All Britain Awards (WAB) #9012 (as M5KVK and G6KVK) and
- 30 Meter Digital Group (30MDG) #1352