- Icom 756 Pro II HF and 50 MHz Transceiver, connected via a
- SG230 Antenna Coupler to a
- Long Wire at 5m.
Now that I’ve finished building the K2, I’ll shortly be retiring the 756.
- Yaesu FT-8900R VHF and UHF transceiver connected to a
- Diamond X50 vertical white stick at 3m
- Yaesu FT-817 portable All bands txvr
- Icom IC-E92D DSTAR VHF and UHF Handheld
- Alinco DJ560 VHF and UHF Handheld (now quite old and battered)
- Rigblaster Pro
- Daiwa CN-101L SWR and power meter
- Logikey K-3 keyer
- Kent paddle key
- AOR AR 8200 scanner
- Various TNCs
- Various HF, VHF and UHF aerials waiting to go up
- Ham Radio Deluxe – Used to control all the radios
- DM 780 – used for all digital modes
- IonoProbe – to monitor propagation reports
- Logbook of the World
- HB9DRV DXCluster for spots.